Tanner Scientific TN50 Cryostat
The German-made Tanner Scientific® TN50 Cryostat features a modern semi-automatic rotary microtome and easy, intuitive operation. For extra convenience the system includes a spacious stainless steel chamber, 24 easily accessible freezing positions and a well illuminated cooling chamber that can be effectively cooled down to -35°C. For additional user safety the system can optionally be equipped with an efficient UV-C disinfection system.
- Item# TNR TN50
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 263/4 " x 235/8 " x 433/4 "
- Weight (w/o accessories): 280 lbs
- Electrical Parameters: 115V; 50/60 Hz
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 191/2 " x 213/4 " x 153/4 "
- Illumination: LED, White
- Temperature Range: 0°C to -35°C
- Sample Preparation Positions: 24 Positions,Temperature Range: -40°C to -45°C
- Section Thickness Range: 0.5µm to 100µm
- Section Thickness Selection: 0.5 to 2µm in 0.5µm Steps
2 to 20µm in 1.0µm Steps
20 to 50µm in 2.0µm Steps
50 to 100µm in 5.0µm Steps
- Trimming Thickness Setting Range: 0.5 to 300µm
- Horizontal Specimen Feed: 28mm
- Vertical Stroke: 59mm
- Coarse Feed: Motorized (600µm/s + 3.000µm/s)
- Specimen Retraction: 0 - 200µm, Free Programmable
- Horizontal Orientation: 8°
- Vertical Orientation: 8°
- Z-Axis Orientation: 360°